Super-Curricular Activities

Sunday 10 March 2024

First Mood Board (Generic Research)

For my music video of “what you know” by Two Door Cinema Club, I created a mood board of first ideas containing:
- aesthetics and locations of a coastal town and the beach
- plot ideas of a recurring bench motif and the reoccurrence of time
- my ideas for the colour palette containing both a beach themed and low sunset colour palette
- And finally,  music videos that I am inclined to take inspiration from. 
       The music videos in the mood board include shots from:
      - Bellyache - Billie Eilish
      - These Days - Wallows
      - Mariposa - Peach Tree Rascals
      - Keep it Gold - Surfaces
All of these aesthetics and music videos align with my desired vision for my indie-rock based music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...