Super-Curricular Activities

Sunday 10 March 2024

Deciding my Music Video Song (Generic Research)

After considering both Avril Lavignes “Sk8ter boy” and Two Door Cinema Clubs “What You Know,” I have settled on “What You Know” as I feel I resonate with the song as I am inclined to make an Indie-Rock video.

“What you know” is a song by Northern Irish band, Two Door Cinema Club, which is a song that’s storyline and meaning is commonly up for interpretation. Many see the song as a love song -where two lovers who have unspoken love for one another finally confess their feelings, other see it as a dramatic breakup song - where the two lovers realise they’re no fit for each other, but fear departure from each other due to their synonymous fear of being alone, and others see it as a bittersweet story of a man leaving his partner to go on with his career - while fearing leaving his partner behind, alone. The interpretation I’m most drawn by is the bittersweet interpretation -as I feel it would supply more depth than the other interpretations of the song - though this is not final.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...