Super-Curricular Activities

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Websites that inspire me (Generic Research)

                                          https://silverliningdaydream.wixsite.com/silver-lining


I would like to do something similar to this website, in the way that it has a promotional “project.” I also admire the colour scheme and the use of photographed flowers to replicate their desired aesthetic.

I would firstly like the look of this advert as it uses cooler tones such as purple and blue. I also like
 the use of a collaboration with an apparel brand to promote the music video through merchandise.
   

                                                          https://17-msla.wixsite.com/losboys


I like the use of the cartoon like font in this website, alongside the animated title, and the overall animated theme across the entire website.
I also like the idea of the “albums that have inspired” concept, and it is a way of easily placing intertextuality in the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...