Super-Curricular Activities

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Past NEAs that inspire me (Generic Research)

One past work that inspires me is https://nea9161shsg.blogspot.com/ due to the use of indie-rock and a summer themed aesthetic created in the video. I like the use of shots of the musical band - alongside the scenes in the skate park - aligning with the summer theme presented in their video. I am also inspired by their website - and their allignment with a real-life store alongside the use of animations on the website.






Another past work that inspires me is https://nea-8190-shsg.blogspot.com/ and the use of shots in their video, whereby a circular shot around the protagonist in the video is used at both the start and end - creating a inexplicit circular narrative. This use of shot I am very interested in using in my video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...