Super-Curricular Activities

Thursday 15 August 2024

Locations (Planning)

Location 1:
Thorpe bay Greenery 



I am filming majority of the music video in this location as it has benches, which are a key symbol and object in my music video, which can clearly see the see. This builds on the mise-en-scène of this nature-filled view, with the sea in the background as the greenery is opposite the beach. Not only does this make my music video look inherently cinematic, which viewers who simply ´like to be entertained’ will enjoy, it will also allow me to link directly to my bands name, The Zodiacs, and the clear view of the sky will align with the galactic aesthetic my bands name adheres too.

Location 2:
My balcony


I am filming my master sequences of my band, The Zodiacs, playing Guitar and Drums on my balcony. This is because it has a clear view of the sky, which again at twilight/sunset time at night will give a cinematic look to my music video, and it will also relate to the again galactic aesthetic of my band. Not only this, but it will also resemble a clear area of the band, overlooking Southend.

Location 3:
My house and bedroom


I will be filming on both the doorstep of my house, and in my bedroom. The scenes outside the house will align with my bands indie rock persona, as it will be used when my main singer is alone - a commonly used trope in Rock music.  The scenes in my bedroom will add the the narrative of my music video, as it will allow for a more relatable approach to the life of my Main Singer, Savior.

Location 4:
St Augustine’s avenue


The road resembles a typical suburban area -aligning to the mise-en-scene of the setting of my music video being in an ordinary town. This road itself is very symmetrical and applies to the cinematography of my music video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...