Super-Curricular Activities

Thursday 15 August 2024

Cast (Planning)

 Characters in my Music Video:


Name: Saviour De Marco
Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist

Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of relations to music itself - he is even a part of a band. Therefore I chose him as he can masterfully portray the indie rock persona I am trying to give off in this music video to align with the brief. He knows how to play a variety of instruments so being the main member of my pretend band The Zodiacs fits perfectly.


Name: Hannah Greenwood
Character: Main Female Protagonist

Hannah is a student at my own school, and though she does not take media herself, she has attampted to help me and other with media coursework. I chose Hannah as she has the confidence to play the character, and wouldn’t mind taking part. Though she doesn’t have lengthy acting experience, Hannah portrays the love interest of my Main Male Protagonist masterfully.


Name: Ruby McGauley
Character: Female Guitarist

Ruby attends the same school as me, and although (again) she does not take media, she has cantinously been apart of mine and other people’s coursework. I chose her to play a Female Guitarist as it relatively rare for bands to portray female drummers or musicians in the Indie Rock scene at all- so I found this as a great way to represent gender as a social group. Ruby also plays guitar herself so it was a great choice of casting for what I wanted in my music video.


Name: Dan Scogings
Character: Male Drummer

Dan attends SHSB as a student, and although he doesn't take media, he takes Music as an A Level - this gracefully helps to make my pretend band, The Zodiacs, seem almost realistic when showing in the master shots scattered across my music video - as all members can play instruments and have an interest in music.


Name: Ishan Badwaj
Character: Friend of the Main Male Protagonist

I chose Ishan to be the Friend of the main protagonist, shown in the scene where my my Main Male Protagonist stops walking to lock eyes with my Main Female Protagonist. Ishan is a pleasure to work with.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...