Super-Curricular Activities

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Past Magazine Front Cover - January 2024 (Past Work)

 

In January 2024 - I created a Big Issue front cover of rapper Cardi B. The aim of this pretend advert was to attempt to branch the Big Issue audience into a teenage audience, I did this by evidently using popular teenage pop culture celebrity Cardi B - who has repeatedly spoken about her poverty living in New York City - in particular, the Bronx and Queens (hence the comedic play on Queens in the tagline.) I edited this cover entirely on Photoshop - where I used a cartoon of Cardi B from Tumblr to create a cartoonish colour scheme of white, black and red - aligning with the Big Issues house style of using complex styles as their backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast (Planning)

  Characters in my Music Video: Name: Saviour De Marco Character: Main Singer / Main Male Protagonist Saviour goes to WHSB and has lots of r...